Pit Of Bones
A downloadable game for Linux
- Pit Of Bones is a local multiplayer real-time strategy game. Players will fight in a generic fantasy environment with skeleton avatars.
- The game could be played from two to four players on the same screen with different gamepads and a keyboard.
- The player actions depend on a stamina bar that recharge over time and decrease with players actions.
- The player must take care of this stamina bar because every actions need a different amount of stamina.
- The board is an isometric board with different heights and obstructed ways.
- Players can't climb when the ground is too high and they can't pass over areas like water.
The player character have three possibles actions.
- A powerful close combat attack. A on GamePad | ENTER on Keyboard
- A small zone magical spell. Y on GamePad | E on Keyboard
- Movements on the map. X on GamePad | A on Keyboard
- Programming: Kevin Grard & Amélia Chavot
- Tool: Unity
- Assets: VWolfdog & Ya - OpenGameArt.org
- Free for use UI art: Kenney
|Published||Nov 25, 2017|
|Release date||Feb 27, 2017|
|Tags||arena, Local multiplayer, Skeletons, unity3d|
|License||GNU Lesser General Public License v3.0 (LGPL)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Player count||2 - 4|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Pit-Of-Bones.zip 23 MB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.